20070507


Okay this post is due to a very long conversation I had with the peace baby & other love delegates, about some occurrences I prefer not to disclose but altered me a great manner. One alteration that seemed to bewilder me for about a week was friend affiliations and how is it possible these can take advantage of you, by me being an utopist and a dreamer this concern affected me even more, but then again all I had to believe the previously stated was suppositions done by third persons, but still the simple thought on my mind made me weaker and seemed to suck the zest out of me. Then came conversations with love gurus that with wise words like these ....

"Don't try to create a wall of knowledge around you. Whatsoever experience comes to you, let it happen, and then go on dropping it. Go on cleaning your mind continuously; go on dying to the past so you remain in the present, here-now, as if just born...Even if you are deceived, cheated, and robbed, let it happen, because that which is really yours cannot be robbed from you. And each time you don't allow situations to corrupt you, that opportunity will become an integration inside. Your soul will become more crystallized" Osho

....put me back on track, like if nothing ever happened..... thank U Li, my eternal sunshine, & apologies friends (M,H,I) for having such blurred views. next time please take better care of me ;-)

Dedicated Tunes:

Junior Boys - In The Morning (Hot Chip Remix)
Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)
Matthew Dear - Deserter
Blackstrobe - Shining Bright Star (Losing my Laptop Remix)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Nice blog. i've linked you too... Cheers
P.

17:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hotchip remix is fucking amaizing, thankx allot!!

17:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home