20070418


Ok this is probably my hardest post so feed from it while it lasts.... eventhough I think hardcore is having somewhat of a comeback, maybe it never left. During WMC I saw Adultnapper which kinda bulldozed my at first due to the intensity of his music, but about 30min into his set he had a sea of people, completly demented, raving to his music selection & composition, including me, myself, and I.
Some rapid tunes:
Stephan Bodzin - Fahrenheit****
Extrawelt - Doch Doch Moonbeam Remix
Lee Van Doweski - King Convex Stylus
Pig & Dan - Blobz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of these files work !

09:28  
Blogger mnsr said...

....as in you cant see the page its uploaded or the downloaded file dosent work, they seem to b working perfectly from this side if the globe....

09:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i go to play them it wont let me it says there invalid

thanks for all the other music though its a really good blog

20:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home