20070523


Thee art duplicate above is a potrait of the Tiefschwarz brothers. Was it done at the time it seems to b, I don't know, or by who either, but the fact that they're a well rooted family in Germany, I would say it is a duplication of an original piece, commissioned "by family"(I guess) to an artist to do. I'd say some time in mid 1970's. ...The movie Big Fish just came to mind right now,...hmm let me guess why????

Getting back to the Tiefschwarz, they got a new double cd out which marks a 10 years anniversary of there recorded Music Journey. The release is titled Blackmusic. There anniversary party was at Bed during WMC with We R Robots as host. Didn't assist, but went to the one posted below,)

The first CD is a mix from tracks they have in there hearts, they start off with Sebastien Tellier, what more approriate!!!. I would post it but it takes to much of a wait to upload, so get u'r ass up and purchase it at most of your music portals. The 2nd CD is all production, we're talking Souvenir production here, with invited guest or friends I should say, on the reworks; Radio Slave, kiki, Shonky, Silversurfer, Ruede and my favourite being Samim's intervention.

from CD ONE:
Cortney Tidwell - don't let stars keep us tangled up (ewan pearsona's objects in space remix)
from CD TWO:
Original (Samim Remix)

LLAPPA:
Trick & Kubic - easy (constantines sunday morning deep out remix)

WMC pics, yes we Miami residents never get over it, or is just me???





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home