20070127


Back on track with thee electronic, but for those who happened to like the last tune posted, which I predict was a minority (correct me if I'm wrong), here's another tune for you guys, by Breaks CO-OP a band which Zane Lowe is part. This one is slightly more uplifting with some great lyrics. In the electronic realm here are some recently aquired goodies. Also I've come across some posted gigs for WMC and guess what, K&D have a private gig where I work at, fucking A!!! Anyways enjoy & Carpe Diem.

Nickle bag #3:
Minilogue - Birdsong
Markus Lange and Daniel Dexter -Shooting Tigers (Original)
Marc Houle - Does Your Car Speak
Daft Punk - Technologic (Digitalism highway to Paris rmx)
The Timewriter - Reachin`Out (Dave Spoon Mix)
!!!!!ELectROniC

Breaks CO-OP - Duet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home